- John Jay College Campus Climate Review. Working IDEAL was selected after a competitive process to lead a Campus Climate Review to provide the John Jay community and leadership with a better understanding of its current culture and climate as it relates to diversity and inclusion and the prevention of harassment and sexual violence. The Review included focus groups, leadership conversations, and review of existing climate and diversity data and reports. To read the final report, visit the college’s public web page for the project: Learn More.
- City of Cambridge Recruitment, Hiring and Promotion Project. Working IDEAL successfully won the bid to conduct a DEI assessment of recruitment, hiring and promotion practices. Over the past eight months, we have conducted department level interviews, begun to review data and completed a survey of all City employees. In early 2020 we will begin a focus group process and prepare a report and recommendations.
- DataCamp, Inc. Independent Third-Party Review. Working IDEAL conducted a third-party assessment for DataCamp, an educational technology start-up, in the wake of an alleged incident involving its CEO. The Working IDEAL team investigated the incident and the company’s response, evaluated culture and climate and recommended improvements to strengthen the company going forward. The Working IDEAL final report is available here: Learn More.
- Nonprofit Advising on DEI and Compensation. Working IDEAL has completed several projects for national nonprofit organizations, including the Center for American Progress (a DEI assessment and a series of in-person trainings for all staff), the Humane Society of the United States (a pay equity study and recommendations on compensation program design) and the National Women’s Law Center (a pay equity review and development of a new compensation framework and policy). These organizations sought Working IDEAL out because of our approach and values. We have been approached by three other similar organizations over the past several months as a result.
- Friends of Bernie Sanders. In the wake of high-profile concerns raised by 2016 campaign staff about sexual harassment and workplace culture, Jenny, Rene and Pam facilitated a dialogue with former campaign staff and management, developing a process to collect feedback and use to it identify best practices for safe, inclusive and equitable campaign work. This work resulted in an innovative Blueprint for Campaign Equity, released by the Sanders campaign and available here: Learn More.
http://www.workingideal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/aerialfrom.jpg 929 1252 Aveya Creative http://www.workingideal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/WorkingIdeal_Logo-RGB-300x155.png Aveya Creative2020-01-17 02:37:242020-02-05 12:31:572019 Highlights